Dream It! Plan It! Do It!
Join the World’s First Online Global Entrepreneurship Program
Now it’s simple and easy to take free online courses created and led by renowned experts in the field of entrepreneurship. Our Program is open to every person on Earth.
Founded in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we educate and support global entrepreneurs. We facilitate introductions to investors, professional service providers, and other entrepreneurs. Using our exclusive Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
Our innovative Program is valuable for entrepreneurs who don’t have the access to expensive educational programs and business advisors. Members have 24/7 online access to our Online Forum to ask questions, share ideas, and work one-on-one with other Members and Mentors from all over the world.
Free Member Benefits
Members have access to structured educational content and lesson plans that focus on the most important business drivers to entrepreneurial success. They can attend and participate in live online courses, listen to special guest lectures. They can study from our exclusive course materials. They can review video recordings of previous lectures and live online events.
Start Your Roadmap To Success
- Member Only Online Forum
- Business Plan Review Service
- Help from Our Mentors, Experts, and Partners
- Stress Test Your Ideas for a New Business Venture
- Free Web Site And Hosting For Launching
- Help You Create a Press Release and Promote Your Company
- Structured Online Courses, Workshops, and Guest Lectures
- Online resources including, business plan templates, financial spreadsheets, and important legal documents
- Earn a Certificate in Global Entrepreneurship from the Global Entrepreneurship Institute
All our online courses are presented in a clear, real-world format and contain all the elements you look for in a live class, including lectures, writing exercises, and feedback from your instructor.
Are You A Global Entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurs, fired by their dreams and passions, have been the engine for creating new jobs, generating revenue, advancing innovation, enhancing productivity, and improving business models and processes.
Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone of the free enterprise system around the world. In fact more than 500 million adults around the globe are engaged in some form of entrepreneurial activity each year.
A global entrepreneur systematically seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture.
Online Mentoring for Entrepreneurs
Through our Online Program we facilitate introductions to investors, professional service providers, and other entrepreneurs. Using our exclusive Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
Online Program Includes:
- Online Private Workspace to collaborate online, share files and important documents
- Online Mentoring with “office hours” in Online Board Meetings and Online Presentations
- Fast, Friendly, & Expert Support from our experts and professionals
- 24-hour turnaround on your important questions, comments, concerns
- Includes Scheduled Phone Support and Web Meetings
- Structured Online Courses, Member-only Workshops, and Guest Lectures
- Online Learning Center, resources, templates, spreadsheets, other important documents
We Take No Equity In Your Company
We are a non-profit organization and we take no equity. Our members receive educational resources and support to work on their start-ups for zero cost. Any new business ventures, any new products developed, or any other work product done through our educational programs belongs completely to the creators. We do not take ownership of any intellectual property created by our members, nor does our supporters. We are focused on the global good what good entrepreneurs can create. We encourage donations from the entrepreneurs we have helped, and we appreciate any additional community support. With this said, we are very selective with the entrepreneurs we choose.